Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv free trial

Hi last year with my mac purchase i was eligible for an apple tv+ annual subscription for free. A couple of days ago i got an iphone, eligible for a free year of apple tv+ but i can't seem to be able to redeem the trial. When i go to settings and press on it it takes me to apple tv app, gives me the option to redeem a free year and then when i check on my profile it says free until 21th of February then the monthly fee.

When i check back on settings it still has the popup for the free ye ar. What can i do? Should i just cancel the ongoing trial that expires on february and accept the free trial for a year to get the most of it or is there a way i can get the free year too and have a subscription free until February 2022.

Thank you for taking the time to go through this and any help is appreciated!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 8:00 AM

6 replies

Dec 17, 2020 8:13 AM in response to thanos178

No. There is only one offer. Buying more devices does not extend that and cancelling your existing trial won't mean you get a new offer.

From the terms

• Offer cannot be combined with other free trials or offers for Apple TV+.
  • Only one offer per Family, regardless of number of devices purchased.
  • If you cancel during your free year, you and your family members will immediately lose access to Apple TV+ and the remainder of your 1-year free trial. You can’t reactivate this trial.

apple tv free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.