Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ for 1 Year

I have a new MacBook Pro and I am trying to redeem my 1-year free Apple TV+ subscription.

When I launch Apple TV+ from this device, it does not offer me my 1-year option - only a 7-day trial. Can anyone help me redeem my free 1-year Apple TV+ sub?

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 26, 2020 5:18 AM

5 replies

May 26, 2020 11:55 AM in response to tord96

This is a user forum, you are not addressing Apple here. You can go into your account to see the status, if payment is set for next month then it means you are on a standard subscription. If you had subscribed prior to purchase then you would no longer qualify, and if it was a previous purchase then the offer is to be claimed within 3 months of device activation.

You can still contact Apple if you want to speak with them, but if you were already on a standard subscription then it would be within their discretion as to whether they grant an exception and that tends to be pretty sparse.

Apple TV+ for 1 Year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.