You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unredeemed Gifts

I discovered a series of iTunes gifts, notated as unredeemed in my account, awhile back. I tried resending the gifts to no avail. I then resent all those specific gifts back to my email. How do either 1. redeem for a cash refund to my registered credit card or 2. redeem and add the gift's monetary value as dollar credits to my account?

I don't want redeem for the specific gift items, as they are already in my iTunes purchases/library. Please provide possible options so I don't lose all the cash I invested in unredeemed gifts.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 9:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 4:50 PM

Hello deebee412,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you're having questions about unredeemed iTunes gift cards. We'd be happy to provide some guidance.

"Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund (except as required by law); exchanged; resold; or used to purchase Gift Cards. Unused Associated Balances are not transferable."

Terms and Conditions for Apple Gift Cards and Codes, Apple Account Associated Balance, and Content Codes

Also, check out the following link for information about how to redeem your gift cards:

Redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If that didn't help, please contact the billing team for further assistance. You can reach out to them here:

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 20, 2020 4:50 PM in response to deebee412

Hello deebee412,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you're having questions about unredeemed iTunes gift cards. We'd be happy to provide some guidance.

"Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund (except as required by law); exchanged; resold; or used to purchase Gift Cards. Unused Associated Balances are not transferable."

Terms and Conditions for Apple Gift Cards and Codes, Apple Account Associated Balance, and Content Codes

Also, check out the following link for information about how to redeem your gift cards:

Redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If that didn't help, please contact the billing team for further assistance. You can reach out to them here:

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Unredeemed Gifts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.