Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get an "All Trash" mailbox set up so I don't have to clean up five different email accounts "Trash" mailboxes regularly?

How do I get an "All Trash" mailbox set up so I don't have to clean up five different email accounts "Trash" mailboxes regularly?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 7:14 AM

wridol wrote:

Thanks, but this does not answer my question: How do I get an "All Trash" mailbox set up in Big Sur so I don't have to clean up five different email accounts "Trash" mailboxes regularly? I see "All Inboxes, All Sent and All Drafts" but there is no "All Trash", and I can't see how to create one. Is this just a fault in Big Sur? I just wish now I hadn't upgraded

I guess you will have to look a little deeper in options— I had to add it myself.

You may have to flip the little triangles (it was the Show/Hide option) to expose all options:

or Control Click on a mail box for more options

add to favorite or some such

create All Trash or some such

from the link above it says—

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2020 7:14 AM in response to wridol

wridol wrote:

Thanks, but this does not answer my question: How do I get an "All Trash" mailbox set up in Big Sur so I don't have to clean up five different email accounts "Trash" mailboxes regularly? I see "All Inboxes, All Sent and All Drafts" but there is no "All Trash", and I can't see how to create one. Is this just a fault in Big Sur? I just wish now I hadn't upgraded

I guess you will have to look a little deeper in options— I had to add it myself.

You may have to flip the little triangles (it was the Show/Hide option) to expose all options:

or Control Click on a mail box for more options

add to favorite or some such

create All Trash or some such

from the link above it says—

Dec 18, 2020 6:31 AM in response to wridol

wridol wrote:

You can move your mouse to the right side of category to reveal the +

https://support.apple.com/guide/mail/create-or-delete-mailboxes-mlhlp1021/14.0/mac/11.0

If it does not reveal , try exiting Full screen viee

Dec 18, 2020 6:43 AM in response to leroydouglas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.