Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone wont open

My phone said no storage. So I tried to delete some apps but it wouldn't let me. I when I click delete nothing would happen. I tried to open settings to manage storage but when I select to open settings or any other application it immediately closes.

Therefore, I thought I should restart my phone. However, upon starting it again, It got stuck on the opening black screen with the apple logo. I cannot turn it off and restart, I can not do anything. It is just stuck there for hours. I logged onto my mac and bought more icloud storage space, but that did not help.

I also tried to follow the apple instructions to clear space through itunes. But, when I plug my phone into my mac nothing happens. it cannot see that my phone is plugged in. Probably because it is stuck in the restart phase.. so as of now I can do nothing..

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies

iphone wont open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.