Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mackbook Pro 15" 2019 model gets shutdown while on battery

Hi there,

I'm having an issue when I unplug the power cord my MacBook gets shut down after 10-15 seconds while it's battery full charge. as apple clam it the MacBook will work 10hours on battery but the truth is it doesn't work, my Macbook on battery, not run even 5 hours, also I am having a keyboard issue with command and tab keys many times its doesn't work and my productivity gets slow.

I have visited apple care they just open and close my case by saying battery health good it's working well. but don't work at all in few days.. after that pandemic has started and my warranty is no longer now, it's like now nowhere to go.

I have put all my saving to get a productive laptop and I trusted apple MacBook pro will be my great laptop but unfortunately is not.

Looking forward to your response

Regards

Salman

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 7:22 AM

Hi,

Resetting SMC could solve the battery related issues.

How to reset the SMC of your Mac - Apple Support

If it doesn't work, contact Apple Support to tell them about circumstance you face right now.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

As for keyboard, Apple offer keyboard service program.

Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2020 7:22 AM in response to codingboy20

Hi,

Resetting SMC could solve the battery related issues.

How to reset the SMC of your Mac - Apple Support

If it doesn't work, contact Apple Support to tell them about circumstance you face right now.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

As for keyboard, Apple offer keyboard service program.

Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro - Apple Support

Mackbook Pro 15" 2019 model gets shutdown while on battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.