Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 won't receive or make calls

I have an iphone 7 that suddenly wont make or receive calls. It also seems stuck when I try to use the microphone on apps like Voxer and Marco Polo. I updated the phone and also have turned it on and off many times. No luck!Any suggestions on how to fix?

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 4:44 PM

Jackmom1 Said:

"Iphone 7 won't receive or make calls: I have an iphone 7 that suddenly wont make or receive calls. It also seems stuck when I try to use the microphone on apps like Voxer and Marco Polo. I updated the phone and also have turned it on and off many times. No luck!Any suggestions on how to fix?"

-------

Three Thoughts:

A. Try Force Restarting your iPhone:

Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

B. Try Manually Restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

C. Remove these Apps:

Do you need these apps? See what happens when you uninstall them. Jut hold you finger down on the icon, and click the "X" to pops up. If all then works, then it is likely a setting in these applications you've installed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2020 4:44 PM in response to Jackmom1

Jackmom1 Said:

"Iphone 7 won't receive or make calls: I have an iphone 7 that suddenly wont make or receive calls. It also seems stuck when I try to use the microphone on apps like Voxer and Marco Polo. I updated the phone and also have turned it on and off many times. No luck!Any suggestions on how to fix?"

-------

Three Thoughts:

A. Try Force Restarting your iPhone:

Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

B. Try Manually Restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

C. Remove these Apps:

Do you need these apps? See what happens when you uninstall them. Jut hold you finger down on the icon, and click the "X" to pops up. If all then works, then it is likely a setting in these applications you've installed.

Iphone 7 won't receive or make calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.