Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my purchased songs does not show in ringtone

I want to use a song as a ringtone. I selected "Download all purchased items", but only one song appears, which is not the one I want to use. Does this mean that iTune only have a few song available which they chose or is there another way to use any of my purchased songs as a ringtone?

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 11:23 PM

riaan0426 wrote:

or is there another way to use any of my purchased songs as a ringtone?

Use GarageBand.

Yes, if you have GarageBand, Transfer the songs from Files app to GarageBand then --> GarageBand: Share songs to iTunes - Apple Support or Import a song from the Music app into GarageBand for iPhone ...

Here you have the process!

My GarageBand opens my iCloud Drive. In your case it may not be so. Nevertheless the process remains the same. This helps because accidentally if you open up the iCloud Drive using GarageBand you can get back to GarageBand.

Music bust be on your iPhone not on iCloud Library.

When you select the song Hold and tap the Song delicately for it to populate it in Audio Recorder.

Watch the GIF below to convert any music to RingTone

This is made on iOS 13.3.1 iPhone SE

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2020 11:23 PM in response to riaan0426

riaan0426 wrote:

or is there another way to use any of my purchased songs as a ringtone?

Use GarageBand.

Yes, if you have GarageBand, Transfer the songs from Files app to GarageBand then --> GarageBand: Share songs to iTunes - Apple Support or Import a song from the Music app into GarageBand for iPhone ...

Here you have the process!

My GarageBand opens my iCloud Drive. In your case it may not be so. Nevertheless the process remains the same. This helps because accidentally if you open up the iCloud Drive using GarageBand you can get back to GarageBand.

Music bust be on your iPhone not on iCloud Library.

When you select the song Hold and tap the Song delicately for it to populate it in Audio Recorder.

Watch the GIF below to convert any music to RingTone

This is made on iOS 13.3.1 iPhone SE

my purchased songs does not show in ringtone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.