Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad is locked.

I've locked myself out of my iPad Air2 and receive the message of "iPad is locked / log into iTunes" when I turn it on. I've tried the do the Restore to Factory Settings actions I found on line, but after 5-6 tries, new charging cables and Mac reboot, I still receive the error code and am unable to access my iPad. Any suggestions?? TIA!

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 11:18 AM

missjds wrote:

I've locked myself out of my iPad Air2 and receive the message of "iPad is locked / log into iTunes" when I turn it on. I've tried the do the Restore to Factory Settings actions I found on line, but after 5-6 tries, new charging cables and Mac reboot, I still receive the error code and am unable to access my iPad. Any suggestions?? TIA!

Follow all steps here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2020 11:18 AM in response to missjds

missjds wrote:

Follow all steps here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

iPad is locked.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.