Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

free apple tv with purchase of mac air

i still get prompted for 7 day free trial and then paid subscription. how can i access my free apple tv

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 7:38 AM

Let’s make sure you understand what’s happening here. There is NO free subscription to ‘Apple TV’. The Apple TV app does not grant you free access to any content you find.

Your free subscription is for Apple TV+ which is Apple’s original content steaming service, containing only Apple’s original productions, movies, series, documentaries, etc. Only that content is included with your subscription, nothing else.

So when you get your subscription issues ironed out enjoy Apple TV+ by clicking on the Apple TV+ icon found under the Watch Now tab.

I only bring this up because there are numerous posts from users who assume they get to watch anything for free with their free subscription. Not so.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2020 7:38 AM in response to motherteet

Let’s make sure you understand what’s happening here. There is NO free subscription to ‘Apple TV’. The Apple TV app does not grant you free access to any content you find.

Your free subscription is for Apple TV+ which is Apple’s original content steaming service, containing only Apple’s original productions, movies, series, documentaries, etc. Only that content is included with your subscription, nothing else.

So when you get your subscription issues ironed out enjoy Apple TV+ by clicking on the Apple TV+ icon found under the Watch Now tab.

I only bring this up because there are numerous posts from users who assume they get to watch anything for free with their free subscription. Not so.

free apple tv with purchase of mac air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.