Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 pro microphone issues

Others cannot hear me on a video call when any amount of sound comes through on their end; they have to mute themselves whenever they want to be able to hear me. Is there any way to solve this or is this another apple mess up that is a factory issue??

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 5, 2021 9:00 AM in response to sberman

Even I am facing the same problem as JakeThiccq. I know many people facing this problem with their iPhone 11s. The problem is not with the microphone. My microphone works perfectly during regular calls and videos. During a FaceTime call my voice gets muted when there's noise on the other end or when the other person is talking at the same time as me. We need to take turns to say something on the call otherwise my voice gets muted. I don't face this problem while using AirPods or earphones. This is possibly a bug in the noise cancellation algorithm used in the iPhone 11 series.

Iphone 11 pro microphone issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.