Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Dual SIM functionality!

I moved to the iPhone 12 with one physical SIM and one e-SIM of the same carrier - Vodafone India. When I'm on a call on one of the lines, no one can get through my second line, unlike ANY other dual-SIM phone out there. It shows No Service on the second line. So basically, I'm missing calls and people are constantly messaging me that they can't get through my phone. I don't have the option of Wi-Fi Calling but even with Wi-Fi Calling, that still doesn't solve my purpose when I'm not in an area covered by Wi-Fi. Is there a way around this? Will Apple come out with a fix for this eventually? Or should I move back to 2 phones?

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated!

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 1:19 AM

Read this through --> Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 23, 2020 1:56 AM in response to SravanKrA

This doesn't help. I've done some additional research to learn that the iPhone 12 offers DSDS which basically renders one's second SIM useless while the other one is active. This makes no sense. Apple should educate its Premium Resellers with such information so that they disclose correct information to a customer. Huge waste of money and effort for me. Will now have to work towards going back to a second phone so that both phones are equally active at all times.

iPhone 12 Dual SIM functionality!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.