Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How was your iPhone 12 packed when you receive it ?

Mine iPhone 12 arrived in a brown postal box with no packing or wrap in it. Just the phone. Not sure if the phone is alright even though there is no visible physical damage. Should I keep it or not ?

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 7:12 PM

Are you asking about the box the phone box was shipped in? If you are, perhaps they forgot to put any packing materials in the box, but if the box the phone was packed in looked like the photo I posted and was shrink wrapped, there really shouldn't be anything to be concerned about.

The impression you gave was the actual phone box the phone was packaged in was a plain brown box.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 7:12 PM in response to Cool2021

Are you asking about the box the phone box was shipped in? If you are, perhaps they forgot to put any packing materials in the box, but if the box the phone was packed in looked like the photo I posted and was shrink wrapped, there really shouldn't be anything to be concerned about.

The impression you gave was the actual phone box the phone was packaged in was a plain brown box.

Dec 23, 2020 9:21 AM in response to Cool2021

Did you purchase this iPhone 12 new directly from Apple? If so, it should have come inside a "display" box, and that box, should have been in a proper shipping container.

There are a number of online videos of unpacking an iPhone 12. They mostly show it at the stage that it is outside of the shipping container, but still in its sealed "display" box,

How was your iPhone 12 packed when you receive it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.