You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thunderbolt not functioning under Win10 Bootcamp

Hello, the thunderbolt driver is shown with a yellow triangle in device manager and the USBC port functions only with usb not thunderbolt capacities meaning a thunderbolt usb dock does not allow use of devices plugged on the docks ( functions perfectly under Mac OS). any ideas ? thank you

iMac 27″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 12:18 AM

Similar questions

16 replies

Dec 24, 2020 10:48 AM in response to LekCarabao

LekCarabao wrote:

yes, I can plug the joystick in one of the four usb3 and it works,

This implies that your Dock is the issue, not the TB3 drivers in Windows/Bootcamp. The dock is not honoring the TB3 protocol. You should verify that it is a TB3, not a USB3.x device, and connected to the TB3 bus, not the USB3 bus.

I can not plug in in the dock as the dock when plugged on the Tb output works as if plugged on a normal USB device I/e not offering full functions

You should contact Belkin. Also, if you have a Windows PC with TB3, you should connect the Dock and check if it functions in a standard PC.

Thunderbolt not functioning under Win10 Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.