Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari freezing up while filling forms

Sometimes, when I’m trying to either sign into a website, or sign up for one, safari won’t show me the keyboard. I wait about two minutes with no response. I end up having to quit safari by swiping up. How do I fix it?

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 3:58 PM

Hello Patddfan,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are seeing some issues in Safari when filling out web forms. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

To start, we want to make sure that the iOS version on your device is up to date. iOS 14.3 is the current version of the software. If that isn't already installed, please create a backup of your information and then go to Settings > General > Software Update to start that process:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue continues after you update your software version, or if you are already updated and the issue is persisting, please use the following link to contact Apple Support directly to investigate further: Get Support

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 3:58 PM in response to Patddfan

Hello Patddfan,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are seeing some issues in Safari when filling out web forms. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

To start, we want to make sure that the iOS version on your device is up to date. iOS 14.3 is the current version of the software. If that isn't already installed, please create a backup of your information and then go to Settings > General > Software Update to start that process:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue continues after you update your software version, or if you are already updated and the issue is persisting, please use the following link to contact Apple Support directly to investigate further: Get Support

Best Regards.

Safari freezing up while filling forms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.