Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen Brand New Apple Watch series 5

Hello Sir,

I would like to inform apple support team about stolen Apple watch series 5 brand new , I already purchased from Delaware , NY on february 2020.

I have The receipt of purchasing of the watch which is already purchased from my account.

The watch is sent as brand new to my friend through shipping company ( Named Post NL) from Netherlands to Germany.

After 1 month of asking about the shipment they told us our package is lost and investigation will start to know where the apple watch is lost exactly.

After the investigation is finished and no report was submitted from their side , They inform me that the package is lost without any evidence where it go.

I am kindly requested to stop the apple watch from being use from those people because they stole the apple watch and they do not care about people valued packages. 

Is there any option to track the watch through apple team by submitting a case report from the police station in Netherland.

Incase you need any other documents or inquires please let me know 

Waiting your kind support to stop the watch from being use and your fruitful feedback.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 1:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 2:18 AM

This is a user

helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing apple

here  just  fellow users

if you wish to contact apple https://getsupport.apple.com/

if you wish to complain to apple Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

if you feel your property has been stolen then you should contact your local law enformance and or consumer rights groups

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 2:18 AM in response to amraliis

This is a user

helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing apple

here  just  fellow users

if you wish to contact apple https://getsupport.apple.com/

if you wish to complain to apple Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

if you feel your property has been stolen then you should contact your local law enformance and or consumer rights groups

Stolen Brand New Apple Watch series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.