Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14.3 Battery Drain On iPhone 11

Has anyone have unusual battery draining on their iPhones? I would usually last 2 days for my iPhone 11 in iOS 14.2 but since the iOS 14.3 came out, I feel my phone don't last like it usually does. So I experimented by putting my phone on airplane mode when going to bed around 1 a.m. (battery was 80%) and waking up at 7.30 a.m. (battery was 73%), only to find out it drained 7% without any phone activity. This never happens to my phone up until the recent iOS 14.3. On iOS14.2 and before, my battery percentage always fall only about 1% on standby. I thought the new update would help with the battery life, but it only made it worse on my phone. I hope Apple resolves this problem.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 2:26 AM

iPhone 11 and later models, battery performance --> About the battery and performance of iPhone 11 and later

4 replies

Dec 28, 2020 5:05 PM in response to SravanKrA

Hmm mine as well dude. Idk why, but the 14.3 upgrade seems like a fail to me. As the sender notes, my IP 11 usually last for 2 days as well, and that is definitely NOT a battery or device fault, but the IOS as I have never had the issue with ios 13 or 14.2.

and its so funny that the battery drains on standby mode and that I have to be always on low power mode using 14.3, meanwhile I didnt need to do this with the latter IOS.

and FYI my battery health is 98% of 7 months usage, so its def not from there.

otherwise the issue would have been persistent since the first time I bought the phone 😂

so annoyed with the new update.

iOS 14.3 Battery Drain On iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.