Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good afternoon, the problem is this: I took a free subscription to apple one, but after the subscription expires, it still continues and they are trying to write off money from my card. how can i solve this problem

Good afternoon, the problem is this: I took a free subscription to apple one, but after the subscription expires, it still continues and they are trying to write off money from my card. how can i solve this problem

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 12:34 PM

You should cancel your subscription via the steps below.

Change your subscription from Apple – Apple Support

Remember, free trials always continue as a paid membership and you must cancel beforehand to avoid being charged.

You could potentially contact Apple for a refund but it isn't guaranteed to work. You should use the steps at

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 12:34 PM in response to EvgeniyDonya

You should cancel your subscription via the steps below.

Change your subscription from Apple – Apple Support

Remember, free trials always continue as a paid membership and you must cancel beforehand to avoid being charged.

You could potentially contact Apple for a refund but it isn't guaranteed to work. You should use the steps at

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.