Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Amazon Prime on all my tv’s

I just signed up for Amazon Prime and I only have it on one tv! How do I get it on all of my tv’s

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 3:49 PM

With Amazon Prime Video you can stream content on up to three devices, per account, so long as you're watching three different titles. You can't watch the same title on more than two devices at the same time.

This is about simultaneous streams; there is no device limit.

Amazon Prime Video Usage Rules - Amazon Help Center

You can get the app for all your TVs or streaming devices, then register the device to the account, and enjoy watching. Same as for the first screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 3:49 PM in response to G99r34a1

With Amazon Prime Video you can stream content on up to three devices, per account, so long as you're watching three different titles. You can't watch the same title on more than two devices at the same time.

This is about simultaneous streams; there is no device limit.

Amazon Prime Video Usage Rules - Amazon Help Center

You can get the app for all your TVs or streaming devices, then register the device to the account, and enjoy watching. Same as for the first screen.

How do I get Amazon Prime on all my tv’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.