Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an HBO Max subscription through my Apple TV. How do I also use the subscription on my Roku?

I just renewed HBO Max on my Apple TV for a month. How do I also activate it on my Roku Ultra and Roku TV's? I don't need to pay for it through Roku too, do I?

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 4:34 AM

Subscriptions that are billed through Apple, are tied to your Apple ID account. So that are your credentials for the service.

According to HBO Max, “once you’ve signed up, you can sign in and stream HBO Max on all your favorite devices”.

Please consult with HBO Max about any further question that you may have regarding cross-platform use.

Change an Apple-billed subscription - HBO Max Help Center

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 4:34 AM in response to Daniel Heyman

Subscriptions that are billed through Apple, are tied to your Apple ID account. So that are your credentials for the service.

According to HBO Max, “once you’ve signed up, you can sign in and stream HBO Max on all your favorite devices”.

Please consult with HBO Max about any further question that you may have regarding cross-platform use.

Change an Apple-billed subscription - HBO Max Help Center

I bought an HBO Max subscription through my Apple TV. How do I also use the subscription on my Roku?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.