Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to watch something on my Apple TV subscription through my Roku last night and it said I needed a subscription. I already have one. What do I do?

I tried to use my Apple TV subscription on my TV last night and it said I didn't have a subscription? What do I do to fix this?

3810X,

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 1:59 PM

5 replies

Oct 9, 2022 2:36 PM in response to marirag

I don't know what Apple devices you have but use one of the devices in the following article to see what it shows for your subscription expiration date (i.e., check that it isn't expired) -- use the instructions but don't actually cancel as described in If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it isn't expired, there is a Get Support link at the top right of this page to contact Apple Support.

I tried to watch something on my Apple TV subscription through my Roku last night and it said I needed a subscription. I already have one. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.