Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv App

I use roku and roku TVI pay A499 subscription to Apple TV but when I go in to watch something I'm told I have to sign up do I have a subscription or don't I I'm getting a little frustrated. Also it did also it tells me I should be getting Paramount plus AMC plus and Disney included in this is that true as well.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

3900RW,

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 8:56 AM

If you are subscribed to Apple TV Plus then it would be shown under your Apple ID within the subscriptions section. If that has been verified then make sure you are signed in with that ID within the Apple TV app. Paramount Plus and AMC Plus are separate services that are available to be subscribed to within that TV app, there is no bundle offered by Apple for that. Disney would be subscribed to and accessed using a separate app only.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2022 8:56 AM in response to trishgrego

If you are subscribed to Apple TV Plus then it would be shown under your Apple ID within the subscriptions section. If that has been verified then make sure you are signed in with that ID within the Apple TV app. Paramount Plus and AMC Plus are separate services that are available to be subscribed to within that TV app, there is no bundle offered by Apple for that. Disney would be subscribed to and accessed using a separate app only.

Apple tv App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.