Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

alarm sound

After updating my iPhone 8 my alarm sound changed and I cannot change the sound to what it was. Plz LMK how.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 2:13 PM

Hi gleasonpatty,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to customize your Alarm sound. We want to make sure you're able to get this sorted, and we're happy to help.

When you say you cannot change your Alarm sound back, are you not seeing the option to use what you had before when going to the Clock app > Alarm tab > Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound. Are you able to choose any of the options there?

You can see more about using alarms here: How to set and manage alarm on your iPhone

Thanks.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 2:13 PM in response to gleasonpatty

Hi gleasonpatty,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to customize your Alarm sound. We want to make sure you're able to get this sorted, and we're happy to help.

When you say you cannot change your Alarm sound back, are you not seeing the option to use what you had before when going to the Clock app > Alarm tab > Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound. Are you able to choose any of the options there?

You can see more about using alarms here: How to set and manage alarm on your iPhone

Thanks.

alarm sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.