Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

password data leaks

I have one hundred sixty passwords that my iPhone says they appeared in known data leaks. Trying to change that many passwords one at a time seems daunting. Then I will have to copy them to my mac or vice versa. Is there a faster way to change them?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 6:55 PM

Do you use iCloud Keychain? If so, you don't need to copy anything over to your Mac.

I had the same thing going on over the last several weeks, I tackled a half dozen passwords every day or two and whittled them down.. I did all my password changes from my MacBook because I think the 'desktop' websites were easier to do password changes.. My phone has all the updated passwords that were made with my MacBook without doing anything at all.

There is not a faster way to change your passwords. You will need to visit each site and go thru their process

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 6:55 PM in response to reinas mom

Do you use iCloud Keychain? If so, you don't need to copy anything over to your Mac.

I had the same thing going on over the last several weeks, I tackled a half dozen passwords every day or two and whittled them down.. I did all my password changes from my MacBook because I think the 'desktop' websites were easier to do password changes.. My phone has all the updated passwords that were made with my MacBook without doing anything at all.

There is not a faster way to change your passwords. You will need to visit each site and go thru their process

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

password data leaks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.