Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to export health data from Apple Watch and iPhone

i’d like to explore my dietary data from LoseIt together with my Apple Watch and iPhone health (weight) and workout data (e.g. active kJ, avg/max/resting heart rate).

I want to export all the data (every data point logged) without any interpolation or processing other than that embedded in the high temporal resolution data.

How do I export this data? I’d prefer plain text files containing time-stamped measurement values.

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 2:47 AM

How to Export Health Data from iPhone

1. Open the Health app on iPhone.
  2. Tap on your profile icon in the corner.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Health profile and tap on “Export Health Data”
  4. Tap on “Export” to confirm that you want to export Health data and start the exporting process, it may take a bit to complete.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 2:47 AM in response to Bradford Sherman

How to Export Health Data from iPhone

1. Open the Health app on iPhone.
  2. Tap on your profile icon in the corner.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Health profile and tap on “Export Health Data”
  4. Tap on “Export” to confirm that you want to export Health data and start the exporting process, it may take a bit to complete.

How to export health data from Apple Watch and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.