Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I purchase songs on iTunes?:

I currently have a subscription to Apple Music, however there are songs I want to purchase in order not to lose as I will have to cancel my Apple music subscription temporarily when I have to add a new credit card in a new region/country. Before all my downloaded music is deleted I would like to purchase some of my favourite songs so this doesn't happen. When I type for a song or artist under "Store" in iTunes on my Mac Book Pro or my iPhone nothing shows up? In my Mac book pro i connect to the general store but I can't search for specific songs. How can I fix this???

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 1:11 PM

Hello Valerie,

The screenshot I posted is on a newer Mac. I tried again on an older Mac running High Sierra, and lo and behold it produces the same problem you reported. Not sure what is going on, but you may want to reach out to Apple Support:

https://www.apple.com/contact/

Similar questions

7 replies

Why can't I purchase songs on iTunes?:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.