Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing AirPods Pro with Apple Watch 6 causes slowed music then replay stop?

i keep having issues with pairing my Apple Watch 6 and AirPods Pro: I can start playing audio which is slowed until replay stops completely. If I use other headphones paired with my Apple Watch 6 it works fine. Also audio with pairing via iPhone is accessible with Apple Watch 6. Any ideas how to resolve this issue? And I yes I tried turning it off and on again.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 4:12 PM

Hi renko28,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your AirPods Pro. Rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing audio-related issues when pairing your AirPods with your Apple Watch.

We'd like to make sure that we're on the same page. Have you had the chance to reset your AirPods Pro?

Reset your AirPods

If yes, we recommend that you reach out to us here so we can take a closer look into your question: Get Support

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 4:12 PM in response to renko28

Hi renko28,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your AirPods Pro. Rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing audio-related issues when pairing your AirPods with your Apple Watch.

We'd like to make sure that we're on the same page. Have you had the chance to reset your AirPods Pro?

Reset your AirPods

If yes, we recommend that you reach out to us here so we can take a closer look into your question: Get Support

Cheers!

Pairing AirPods Pro with Apple Watch 6 causes slowed music then replay stop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.