Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 14.3 update hotspot issue

Have an iPhone X and installed the IOS 14.3 update. Since the update, my hotspot continuously drops out every ten minutes or so. Also the signal strength from my carrier drops out continuously. I have another iPhone XS under the same account of my carrier and that is still working perfectly on IOS 13.2.2. So it has to be the IOS 14.3 update causing the issue. Any ideas on how to fix these issues?

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 5:43 PM

See this, If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support You need to contact your carrier since they support Hotspot. I don't use my Hotspot often, but after reading your post, I tried mine and it connected just fine. It would take a bit to test your disconnect issue. I'm on an iPhone 12 Pro with iOS 14.3. I've not read about Hotspot issues in mass, so it may just be an individual issue. The carrier should be able to help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 5:43 PM in response to zzaapped

See this, If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support You need to contact your carrier since they support Hotspot. I don't use my Hotspot often, but after reading your post, I tried mine and it connected just fine. It would take a bit to test your disconnect issue. I'm on an iPhone 12 Pro with iOS 14.3. I've not read about Hotspot issues in mass, so it may just be an individual issue. The carrier should be able to help.

ios 14.3 update hotspot issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.