Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes music playing random songs after my playlist is done

Before it used to just stop playing music after the playlist ended, but now it plays random music after a playlist is done. This is driving me insane.... How do I turn this off?

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 4:41 AM

Click on the song you are currently listening to via apple. You’ll see 3 lines that mimic like a menu or options button. You will see an infinity sign. If that has been pressed and enabled, random songs will play. Once you tap/click on the infinity sign you disable streaming of random songs.

31 replies

Mar 16, 2021 5:39 AM in response to AlexOne1

To develop this somewhat more. I have this issue intermittently. It generally happens when utilizing my Homepod. I need to play a particular melody, yet my telephone is arbitrarily playing music in my playlist. I have this happen regularly and I cannot discover the reason. Does anybody know how I can fix this issue? Any assistance is valued.

Itunes music playing random songs after my playlist is done

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.