Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have an issue with deleting viber backup files from iCloud storage. The file is 3.7GB and “delete” action in iCloud manage storage does not perform any action. Thanks

I cannot delete viber backup files from icloud storage, and it affects my storage plan. I have changed settings in app (no backup) as well as in icloud settings (viber is no longer backed up to icloud), but still I am not able to delete viber backup files created in icloud storage.

thanks

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 8:28 PM

Hi ! I think there is still no solution that we can do our own. As discussed in another similar thread, you can get in touch with Apple Support in your region where they will assign somebody to work with you and their Engineering team to get the problem resolved. They will try to verify the problem through remote screen share to your device and hopefully get someone assigned to your case. I am still at this stage. I referred to other threads in the Apple Community discussion on this issue to help the discussion with the support people. If it helps, you can download the Apple Support app to make it easier to get in touch via chat or schedule a phone support call. Apple Care plan not required. I used the chat function and sent screenshots of the Apple Community discussion where one person got this resolved by working with dedicated Apple Support person and Engineering. I hope this helps.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 8:28 PM in response to vasilisGreece

Hi ! I think there is still no solution that we can do our own. As discussed in another similar thread, you can get in touch with Apple Support in your region where they will assign somebody to work with you and their Engineering team to get the problem resolved. They will try to verify the problem through remote screen share to your device and hopefully get someone assigned to your case. I am still at this stage. I referred to other threads in the Apple Community discussion on this issue to help the discussion with the support people. If it helps, you can download the Apple Support app to make it easier to get in touch via chat or schedule a phone support call. Apple Care plan not required. I used the chat function and sent screenshots of the Apple Community discussion where one person got this resolved by working with dedicated Apple Support person and Engineering. I hope this helps.

Hi, I have an issue with deleting viber backup files from iCloud storage. The file is 3.7GB and “delete” action in iCloud manage storage does not perform any action. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.