Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

kernal panic Question

Hello sir

I was using MacBook Air 2014-early 4GB RAM i5

I was experienced Kernel Panic oftenly

Why my MacBook experiencing Kernel Panic?

Hear is log that Error Kernel Panic.

Help me please

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 8:07 PM

Run the Apple Diagnostics to see if any hardware issues are detected.

Run Disk Utility First Aid on the SSD (even better run it on the hidden Container). Even if First Aid shows everything as "Ok" click on "Show Details" and look for any unfixed errors. If there are unfixed errors, then you will need to erase the whole physical SSD and restore from a backup or clone. To see the hidden Container in Disk Utility click on "View" within Disk Utility and select "Show All Devices".

To look for possible software issues run EtreCheck and post the report here using the "Additional Text" icon which looks like a piece of paper. If you allow "Full Drive Access" it will allow us to see the summary of the recent system logs.

If you have any other Kernel Panic logs, then post several more here so we can see if there are any patterns. These logs are located in the "/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports" folder. The Kernel Panic file names begin with "kernel" and end in ".panic".

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 8:07 PM in response to YooDongJin

Run the Apple Diagnostics to see if any hardware issues are detected.

Run Disk Utility First Aid on the SSD (even better run it on the hidden Container). Even if First Aid shows everything as "Ok" click on "Show Details" and look for any unfixed errors. If there are unfixed errors, then you will need to erase the whole physical SSD and restore from a backup or clone. To see the hidden Container in Disk Utility click on "View" within Disk Utility and select "Show All Devices".

To look for possible software issues run EtreCheck and post the report here using the "Additional Text" icon which looks like a piece of paper. If you allow "Full Drive Access" it will allow us to see the summary of the recent system logs.

If you have any other Kernel Panic logs, then post several more here so we can see if there are any patterns. These logs are located in the "/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports" folder. The Kernel Panic file names begin with "kernel" and end in ".panic".

kernal panic Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.