Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel Panic/Crash Log

Hi,

I have a MacBook Pro 15” Retina (Late 2013) and recently it has been crashing suddenly and im not sure what the issue is. Can anyone help me out and try to figure out what the issue seems to be and what the best solution is?

All help is appreciated!

Posted on May 15, 2020 6:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 7:04 AM

Hi,

It could be hardware failure, try to run Apple Diagnostics if it reports something.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202731

Also run Etrecheck which is available at Mac App Store if it reports something related hardware or software failures.

4 replies

May 15, 2020 7:34 AM in response to STH1497

STH1497 wrote:

Hi,

I have a MacBook Pro 15” Retina (Late 2013) and recently it has been crashing suddenly and im not sure what the issue is. Can anyone help me out and try to figure out what the issue seems to be and what the best solution is?

All help is appreciated!
<Panic diags file available: YES (0x0)>

Uninstall any third party Anti-Virus, Cleaners, Optimizers, Speeder Uppers.

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

If you continue to have the issue—

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200553

You can post your Kernel Panic report in their entirety here, preferable three separate reports in three separate "Additional Text" box for ease of reading and comparison, (see menu below.)

A single report may be useful but does not establish a trend for a meaningful diagnosis.

Kernel Panic reports can be found /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

From the Finder>Go>Go To Folder, copy and paste:

/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

ends in .panic post the whole report.

Kernel Panic/Crash Log

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.