You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple HomeKit and Roku tv

Hello I am having an issue with Apple HomeKit so I connected my iPhone to my roku tv via HomeKit and as soon as I turn the tv off it says accessory not responding and I cannot do anything even if the tv is turned on I have an Onn Roku Tv please help

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 7:55 AM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2021 10:43 AM in response to Lincoln42

Hello Lincoln42 and welcome to Apple Support Communities. It appears you are having some difficulty with a Roku TV that was added to the Home app.

Start by going to the Home app on the iPhone or whatever device is setup as the HomeKit hub. Tap the Roku TV and choose the option to remove it. Then try rebooting everything and then adding the TV again.

If you do not see an option to remove the TV, tap the Home icon in the upper left and then choose Home Settings. Tap the option for Hubs & Bridges and if the TV is listed there, remove it. If it is not listed there, you may need to delete the home.

If removing the device and re-adding it is not effective, you'll want to work with Roku support moving forward.

Cheers.

Apple HomeKit and Roku tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.