Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Streaming problems to chrome cast after ios14.3

I recently had to update my 11pro max and my iPad, but every since I can no longer stream my app from either device to my tv thru my chrome cast. I just literally used it the day before and once I updated my devices and wanted to watch tv, the icon to stream doesn’t come up on sling, YouTube, bet plus, Pluto tv, prime video, or any other app I’ve been watching for years. I am highly disappointed with Apple! I have reset both devices, disconnected the chrome cast and reconnected, made sure the local service are turned on, rebooted my rotor, made sure connected to the same wifi.... and nothing is working this is frustrating.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 11:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 11:39 PM

Set up Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra

1. Tap No Thanks.
  2. Tap your iPhone's Home button tap the Settings app Wi-Fi.
  3. Connect to the Wi-Fi network that matches your Chromecast device. Look for something like ChromecastXXXX. b.

Set up your Chromecast device (3rd gen or older) - iPhone ...

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 3, 2021 9:14 AM in response to SravanKrA

I’ve tried that and it’s still a no go. I’ve master rest both of the chrome cast I have and either of them is working. I made sure we’re on the same WiFi ( I only have one) and I’ve done all the trouble shooting... I have literally tried everything that’s in the internet. Keep in mind it was working fine on both TVs before the update.

Streaming problems to chrome cast after ios14.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.