Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not all albums from ITunes Match show up in AppleTV 4

I resently bought a new IMac. With my old IMac I used to play music trough my AppleTV and it worked fine. My new IMac has less storage so I must use ITunes Match. This works fine on my IMac, IPhone and IPad, but not all albums shows up on the AppleTV 4, does anyone know why? ( I don´t use Apple Music). I have seen from earlier questions that some has fixed this problem with removing the "sampled record"-button in the album info, but this is not the case for me.

Has anyone a suggestion?

Nils

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 4:56 AM

See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Can you see any common factors in the content that fails to show on the Apple TV?

tt2

Similar questions

13 replies

Jan 3, 2021 9:16 AM in response to nor1030

Ah, so some new information after all. Check to see if such tracks are marked as part of a compilation. If that isn't it use the Songs view and enable the Work and Grouping columns. Is there any pattern you can glean there? A while back a change to iTunes caused Work to inherit values previously stored in Grouping, and in some cases Apple's software on devices doesn't play nice when the Work value is populated.

tt2

Not all albums from ITunes Match show up in AppleTV 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.