Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can´t install apps

To begin I have had this issue since the 25th of December 2020, when the problem with Apple ID started. That day I wasn't able to install nor open applications on my iPhone after 3 days trying to fix it via phone calls with apple support they decided to send me to the apple store by the 30th. Which they just repeated, the steps I had tried before reseting the iPhone using iTunes on a MacBook and it worked I was able to reinstall all my applications and sing into them.

Now on the 3rd of January 2021, I wanted to install an application and the installation is not coming through, the application previously install they still work but I can't re-install previously downloaded apps or even new ones.

I have tried downloading the apps using Data to try something else than my WiFi, Also tried restarting the phone using vol up vol down technic.

Last I am don't want to reset the phone or log out due to the previous issues I had signing back into the phone.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 12:58 PM

You do mean by "clean restore" a restore from a backup, don't you? If yes, I assume it was an iCloud backup restore. Is this correct?

Would you by any chance also backup your phone locally, such as on your Mac? If yes, use one of those backups; they are more "complete" than an iCloud backup.

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2021 12:58 PM in response to krlox91

You do mean by "clean restore" a restore from a backup, don't you? If yes, I assume it was an iCloud backup restore. Is this correct?

Would you by any chance also backup your phone locally, such as on your Mac? If yes, use one of those backups; they are more "complete" than an iCloud backup.

Jan 3, 2021 1:15 PM in response to 6x6

I meant a reset, because the technicians recommended doing a reset from 0 and then sign in instead of using a backup. I do have a backup I made on my MacBook yesterday. but seriously I don't think it is a problem from my device or backups but the issue is from apple's account verification that stops working or something.

I don't want to have to restore my phone every time it stops working.

can´t install apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.