Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness+ - workouts stop midway

I have been noticing an issue on the 30 minute HIIT workouts. When I’m about half way through the video and audio stops. However, the timer keeps going as if the class is still going.

There is no way to get the video and audio to start up again (at least no solution that I have found), the only way is to exit and the restart the video. However, when you do that, you have to redo the first 15 minutes of the workout to get to where it stopped since there is no fast forward.

Has anyone else been experiencing this / is there a way to troubleshoot this?

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 10:24 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 5, 2021 3:21 PM in response to AlisonJane08

Hello AlisonJane08,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand the video and audio in Apple Fitness+ unexpectedly stops midway through your workout. We'll be happy to help.

Based on the description you provided, we recommend to verify the recommended settings for your Wi-Fi routers and access points in this helpful article: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points This will help ensure you're receiving the best performance and reliability for your Wi-Fi connection on an Apple device.

Please let us know if that helps.

Best regards.

Apple Fitness+ - workouts stop midway

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.