Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does ‘Processing’ take on the new M1 MBP

Hello!

I ordered my M1 MacBook Pro with 16GB ram and 1TB storage on the 18th of December, and it still hasn’t moved from processing to ‘Preparing to Ship’.

How long does this usually take?

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 5:47 PM

LSwinnie Said:

"How long does ‘Processing’ take on the new M1 MBP Hello! I ordered my M1 MacBook Pro with 16GB ram and 1TB storage on the 18th of December, and it still hasn’t moved from processing to ‘Preparing to Ship’. How long does this usually take?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your order information(and that is a good thing by the way). What you should do is contact Apple Support. Ask there Apple Rep where this order all stands. The Apple Rep will let you know firsthand. Provide them with your order number. Ask to speak with the Apple Store Staff.

Apple Support Contact Info:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2021 5:47 PM in response to LSwinnie

LSwinnie Said:

"How long does ‘Processing’ take on the new M1 MBP Hello! I ordered my M1 MacBook Pro with 16GB ram and 1TB storage on the 18th of December, and it still hasn’t moved from processing to ‘Preparing to Ship’. How long does this usually take?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your order information(and that is a good thing by the way). What you should do is contact Apple Support. Ask there Apple Rep where this order all stands. The Apple Rep will let you know firsthand. Provide them with your order number. Ask to speak with the Apple Store Staff.

Apple Support Contact Info:

How long does ‘Processing’ take on the new M1 MBP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.