Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods not properly working on Windows 10

I have a pair of AirPods (2nd gen) that I have problems with regarding the connection to both the work and personal laptop. While playing the music they sometimes go on mute not disconnecting however to the device (the volume settings do not change and the song is not put on pause, the headphones simply do not play the sound). Refreshing the page does not work the only thing that makes them work again for a little while is selecting the Hands Free option from the select playback device, then selecting the Stereo option again.

I have tried resetting the AirPods to both laptops (one of them is Dell, the other one Asus), but the problem keeps repeating and sometimes the headphones go on mute a couple of seconds after starting to play the music.

Both devices work on Windows 10. For the personal laptop I have tried to reinstall the audio and Bluetooth drivers again but is does not seem to solve the problem.

Has anyone else encountered this problem ?

Kind regards,

Catalina

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 3:50 PM

Hello,

Hmm, see this:

If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

AirPods not properly working on Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.