Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problems with downloading 14.3 updates!

I backup on my iCloud just in case this was a problem and no change still won’t resume down load update! What can I do?

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 5:33 AM

maybe something in here will help.

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update - Apple Support

In a worst case scenario, you can try the suggestions in here.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

However, your statement makes it sound like the download has begun but will not continue for some reason. Have you tried restarting your phone and see if the download resumes? Have you tried another WiFi network or tired updating using iTunes?

You may also be able to delete the download and start over again in Settings>General>iPhone Storage. Your list of apps will load. You can swipe in the list to find the iOS a downloaded software. If it shows in there, tap on it and delete it in the next screen and start over again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 5:33 AM in response to Sparkie364

maybe something in here will help.

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update - Apple Support

In a worst case scenario, you can try the suggestions in here.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

However, your statement makes it sound like the download has begun but will not continue for some reason. Have you tried restarting your phone and see if the download resumes? Have you tried another WiFi network or tired updating using iTunes?

You may also be able to delete the download and start over again in Settings>General>iPhone Storage. Your list of apps will load. You can swipe in the list to find the iOS a downloaded software. If it shows in there, tap on it and delete it in the next screen and start over again.

Having problems with downloading 14.3 updates!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.