Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to access the special features of the movies that I’ve purchased on Apple TV. How can I access them?

How can I access the special features of my movie purchases on Apple TV

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 12:05 AM

only available on apple tv boxes

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box, Mac, and PC with iTunes.

I noticed that my special features for Tenet are not accessible

That title is said to include iTunes Extras (in my region anyway), if you purchased it from the iTunes Store. The special features would show by addition of a main menu, where you can select to play the main feature or the extras. You can contact the iTunes Store staff if they should show but do not.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2021 12:05 AM in response to zishan178

only available on apple tv boxes

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box, Mac, and PC with iTunes.

I noticed that my special features for Tenet are not accessible

That title is said to include iTunes Extras (in my region anyway), if you purchased it from the iTunes Store. The special features would show by addition of a main menu, where you can select to play the main feature or the extras. You can contact the iTunes Store staff if they should show but do not.

I am unable to access the special features of the movies that I’ve purchased on Apple TV. How can I access them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.