Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New to Apple Watch. My activity hours are starting at midnight. I'll never hit my stand up and move goals while sleeping. How do I change the start time for active hours?

New to Apple Watch. My activity hours are starting at midnight. I'll never hit my stand up and move goals while sleeping. How do I change the start time for active hours?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 8:09 AM

5 replies

Jan 5, 2021 8:36 AM in response to Community User

I tried to just increase the number of stand hours but it would only go up to 12. Yesterday appears to have tracked between midnight and 10pm. I counted the little color bars and find there are 22 (why not midnight to midnight?) It shows 9 idle hours (the first 6 being between midnight and 6am) and shows stand 13/12hrs. I'm awake for 17 or 18 hours each day, I'd like to set my goal higher than 12.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.