Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to play different songs on a HomePod and a HomePod mini at the same time with a single Apple Music account?

I have a HomePod set up in my office and a HomePod mini outdoors; I tried playing one song in HomePod and simultaneously wanted to play a different song in HomePod mini requesting Siri to do so from my Apple Music account. The office's HomePod paused when starting to play in the outdoor's mini, WHY?

Could it be that it's the same Apple Music account?

Tried to play HomePod with Apple Music and airplayed Spotify to the mini and this WAS possible, but I would like to play both HomePods on different locations with different songs at the same time directly from Apple Music. How can I make this possible?

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 11:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 11:54 PM

You can’t. Unless you have family sharing set up, it will only play one choice at a time.

Similar questions

1 reply

Is it possible to play different songs on a HomePod and a HomePod mini at the same time with a single Apple Music account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.