You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This article says the max file upload size for iCloud Dive is 50GB, but I get an error message when trying to upload a 32 GB video file--it says the max file size is 10 GB.

This article says the max file upload size for iCloud Dive is 50GB, but I get an error message when trying to upload a 32 GB video file--it says the max file size is 10 GB.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201104

MacBook

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 6:31 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 8, 2021 3:42 PM in response to BlinktmbA

Hi BlinktmbA,

We understand that you're unable to upload a file to iCloud Drive at this time, and you're correct, the maximum file size is 50 GB. How much storage space do you currently have available in iCloud Drive? Also, do you get the same error if you try to upload the file using a different Wi-Fi network?

The resource iCloud Drive FAQ is the one we would refer to as well.

Please let us know what you find!

Have a great day.

Jan 9, 2021 1:02 AM in response to BlinktmbA

Hi blinktmbA!

Can you say the type of file you are attempting to upload?

I believe libraries, such as Photos Library and Music Library etc. won’t work.

Likewise, can you say where you are trying to upload the file from? (Such as from Finder, iCloud.com, PC, Mac, iOS)?

I know you can’t test the upload from another network, (Which may help to isolate the problem/cause), but I think those answers may help to narrow the cause down, cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.