Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A cloud with an Exclamation mark in it

Ok so I have been trying to upload video to my idrive now the application said it was uploaded BUT there is a cloud with an exclamation mark in it in the corner of my video. I cannot save it to my phone I can only view it can’t move or send anywhere else. I read some articles saying to fix just turn off then on the iCloud Drive BUT it warns me that something’s haven’t been uploaded and if I turn it off I will lose anything that wasn’t uploaded... I no longer posses the original and I don’t wish to lose it.

i have enough space on my drive so how do I fix? Please help

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 9:33 PM

The possibilities are

1. You may not have a strong Internet connection
  2. Exclamation mark indicates they are on iCloud but are unable to download on your iPhone due to network issue

Log into https://www.icloud.com Please select Photos App on iCloud your videos will be there.

Similar questions

1 reply

A cloud with an Exclamation mark in it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.