Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store error “ Account not in this store”

hello,

Recently I’ve shifted to Utah, USA from India and will be here for couple of some years. I’m trying to install some US apps in my iPhone. After changing region to US the apps did appeared in the search ( didn’t appeared prior to changing region) but It is showing the error as “Account not in this store : your account is not valid for use in US store. You must switch to Indian store before purchasing. And after switching to Indian store (by changing the region again to India) the app doesn’t appears in the search list as that app is only for US geo. Please find the photo to get more clear picture.

pl if someone has encountered same issue please comment the solution!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 9:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 1:07 PM

Did you do everything outlined in this link? --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

App Store error “ Account not in this store”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.