Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i use macbook pro 61w power brick to charge the new MagSafe Duo Charger

can i use macbook pro 61w power brick to charge the new MagSafe Duo Charger with optimal performance

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 1:54 PM

Hello kiwi_made,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are looking for some information on using your MacBook Pro power adapter with your MagSafe Duo Charger. We are happy to provide some information on that.

To get the best performance out of the MagSafe Duo Charger, you would want to use a 20 watt or greater Apple USB-C power adapter. Take a look at that as well as some other great information in this helpful article:

How to use your MagSafe Duo Charger with iPhone 12 models and Apple Watch

We hope this information helps!

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2021 1:54 PM in response to kiwi_made

Hello kiwi_made,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you are looking for some information on using your MacBook Pro power adapter with your MagSafe Duo Charger. We are happy to provide some information on that.

To get the best performance out of the MagSafe Duo Charger, you would want to use a 20 watt or greater Apple USB-C power adapter. Take a look at that as well as some other great information in this helpful article:

How to use your MagSafe Duo Charger with iPhone 12 models and Apple Watch

We hope this information helps!

Cheers.

can i use macbook pro 61w power brick to charge the new MagSafe Duo Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.