Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disney plus audio description is the only sound that works on my Apple TV. Regular audio isn’t working

My Disney Plus account’s audio all of the sudden stopped working. I’ve pulled the audio setting down to switch from English to English Audio description. The regular English standard audio voices how now stopped. When I switch the sound to English {Audio Description] the voices come back, but of course I now have the annoying audio description with every scene. Has anyone else had this issue. Audio works perfectly well o Netflix, Prime video, Apple TV, etc. so it seems to only be a Disney Plus issue. I’m open to any solutions you may have to fix this weird problem.

I have updated my Apple TV and have made sure all sound bar settings / apple audio settings are synchronized.

thanks for your help

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 4:54 PM

There are no replies.

Disney plus audio description is the only sound that works on my Apple TV. Regular audio isn’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.