Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness +

Hi everyone

when I updated my iPhone 11 Pro Max to iOS 14.3 I didn’t find fitness app in my phone so I look it up in App Store and it said that my device doesn’t have specific features that is required for this app

can u help me install fitness app?

thanks a lot 🙏🏻

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 1:58 PM

Hi there, matin6887!

After reading your post, it sounds like you need some help getting started with Fitness+. You've come to the right place!

In order to use Apple Fitness+, you need a compatible iPhone as well as an Apple Watch Series 3 or later: Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support.

If you have both those devices, you can set up Apple Fitness+ with the instructions found in the Apple Support article Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support.

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities!

Have a lovely day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2021 1:58 PM in response to matin6887

Hi there, matin6887!

After reading your post, it sounds like you need some help getting started with Fitness+. You've come to the right place!

In order to use Apple Fitness+, you need a compatible iPhone as well as an Apple Watch Series 3 or later: Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support.

If you have both those devices, you can set up Apple Fitness+ with the instructions found in the Apple Support article Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support.

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities!

Have a lovely day.

Fitness +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.