Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i recently purchased a komplete kontrol a61 midi keyboard from Native Instruments and whenever i plug in it disables usb accessory immediately. Is there a way to force usb accessory to be kept open? anyway will be appreiciated.

i recently purchased a komplete kontrol a61 midi keyboard from Native Instruments and whenever i plug in it disables usb accessory immediately. Is there a way to force usb accessory to be kept open? anyway will be appreiciated.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 6:31 PM

3 replies

Jan 9, 2021 5:33 PM in response to SkilledLeo123

Then you may have to wait for them to release official Big Sur compatible drivers for your keyboard. Big Sur is a major upgrade with all sorts of new technologies under the hood. But, I'm surprised it's not working anyway.

Launch Native Access (if you don't already have it, download from NI web site), login to your account in it, and verify everything you have is up to date.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.